Sunday 24 December 2017

The Holiday Are Just Starting

On Tuesday Siv headed to school for her class Christmas parties, while I headed to the local major shopping centre at Frederickssund to look for the last of the gifts I needed to find. Afterwards I caught the bus back to Slangerup where Freja and Pia picked me up so Freja and I could go to Ries place for dinner. Rie had been given a 400 Kroner (near 80Aud) gift card for Netto, which is a cheap grocery store. So Gen, Rie, Freja, me and two others walked to the Netto to get the food for the dinner, which was essentially chips, cakes and soft drink as well as some Pear Cider. We headed back to Rie after spending 350 Danish Kroner on food. Once back at Rie's we set up the food, and started to watch A Very Potter Musical, which was awesome, after that finished the other two headed home while we continued to watch Netflix, we watched Castlevania and then Gen put on a movie called the Room which was the worst movie ever. Freja and I got home around 1am after walking back from Rie's.

Wednesday Freja and I slept in before heading to the Frederiksborg Castle which was amazing. we explored most of the exhibits that we could find, after a quick stop at the gift shop we headed to the Hillerod shops so Freja could finish her present shopping, I explored some of the shops and got some lunch before we headed home.








On Thursday Freja and I headed to the scout den to meet up with Gen, Rie and a reporter for the newspaper to talk about why we were here and what we were expecting. we then had a photo before Freja and I headed to meet up with Mark so he and Freja could go and give blood, I went back to the house to start preparing the food for dinner which was my potato bake, and chicken burgers.

Its Friday and Pia and I headed to the shops to do some last minute shopping since Freja would be at work all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

London Week

Arrival Day After a final goodbye to our host families, it was time to head through security and board. A two hour flight later, we were f...