Thursday 30 November 2017

Day 5

These last few days have been fun. I went to school with Freja, but the only subject I have understood is their maths. Last night I Freja's section night, where we were getting ready for this weekends event. They are like our Rovers with most of them being over 18, they are just heaps more fun to be around.
So when we get up in the morning, to walk tothe the bus it is still dark, it doesn't get light until around 7:30 and is dark around 4pm.
This morning was different though, it was still dark, but there was ice on the glass, metal and some on the roads and footpaths which were then covered in salt. Me being as smart as I am, I got my fingers stuck when I grabbed a metal pole with a wet hand.
After school we headed home for dinner and to make Christmas decorations.
We decorated around a candle that will be lit everyday in December before Christmas.
I got a photo of mine below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Week

Arrival Day After a final goodbye to our host families, it was time to head through security and board. A two hour flight later, we were f...