Thursday 7 December 2017

Another Day, Another School.....

So I started off the week with a lazy day at home, since Freja and I overslept and missed the first class, we decided not to go for just 2 classes. On Monday night we went to the Group Christmas party, which was heaps of fun, where we played bingo and I won a bag of Chocolates. I also gave the group leader a gift for the group which was some Australian themed items and a Aussie Christmas CD.

On Tuesday we did go to school, but we only had 3 lessons with the last being Gym, which we played dodge ball in. We didn't have to do anything that night so we helped with dinner which was duck with Potato Bake and Broccoli salad.

Wednesday was very different. Since Freja was going to be doing an assignment at home for a couple weeks, I went to school with Siv, Freja's younger sister. I didn't understand anything as it was all in Danish, but it was still very interesting to see how these classes are different to the classes in my school. After Siv and I walked home, we relaxed at home until it was time to go scouts. since scouts had finished for the year, we were packing up from the weekend and cleaning everything. I gave each of the scouts there, who were mostly over 18 and they were the staff on the camp, a koala with some vegemite, a scouts Australia badge and our Chirstmas badge. I also gave the unit some of the items we use at home, such as our Venturer handbook and the guidebook we use, as well as a set of the badges we wear on our uniform. I also swapped one of our QLD scarfes for theirs. I was given the scarves they use, and some of the badges they wear.

Siv's School

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Week

Arrival Day After a final goodbye to our host families, it was time to head through security and board. A two hour flight later, we were f...