Tuesday 9 January 2018

My Last Danish Week

The 1st
We had an awesome new years, but we had to wait until well past midday for everyone to get up before we ate breakfast and continue our game of Dungeons and Dragons.

The 2nd we slept late since there was not much to do.

The 3rd and the 4th were both days that i relaxed at home, finding it too hard to go anywhere since I was having problems walking.

The 5th
Freja headed off to school while I stayed home since I had to pack my bag. That night we went to the fundraising activity the group does which is helping to move recyclables around the recycling centre near Slangerup. We then headed home to bed.

The 6th
Tonight was Freya's 18th birthday party out at the farm which started around 6:30 when we started the dinner, it was followed by games like beer pong, a drinking game called waterfall before Gen and I played Speed and Go fish before we headed home around 11:30 as Pia dropped us off then headed back to the party since it wasnt finishing until early morning.

The 7th
The last day was here, we got up early to head to the airport where I said farewell to my wonderful host family before heading off through the airport. We landed in London late so didnt do anything except get on the underground and settle into BP House. We then ventured out to find some food before we started to plan for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Week

Arrival Day After a final goodbye to our host families, it was time to head through security and board. A two hour flight later, we were f...